2010年7月25日星期日

outing wif my mum n sis...XP

yahoo...yahoo...yahoo^^
(tis is not a Yahoo advertisement....LOLX)
hahaha^^
finally went home n meet my dear dear parents^^
keke^^
last nite i went gai gai wif my mum n sis...
erm...
to the new opened tesco around manjalara>.<
keke
dad was not accompany wif us...
he prefer to sleep at home sia...Zzz
lame=="
so 3 of us "zeng zeng gai" went to eat western food>.<
without telling my dad...XP
or else he sure complain y we din bring him along...xD
can't wait>"<
mummy looks so cute in this pic...XP
LOLx...xD

hehe
other than that...
tis morning went to one-U wif my sis~
haiz~~
no fren acc me...
so nid to paktor wif my sis...>.<
when we reached thr...
the cinema had already crowded wif numerous of ppl=="
lol...
it took us about 45minutes to buy the tickets...=="
My bad...
should have made booking earlier one>"< 
luckily thr is still some tickets left for us^.^
The sorcerers apprentice...
another movie by Walt Disney Picture>.<
starring nicolas cage n jay baruchel...etc
an "original disney movie"...=.=
which the story line almost the same>.<
start up with some villians appear in front of the main actor...
then he was the chosen one...
and meet a mentor who can teach him special power...
at last, he became the unbeatable prime merlinian and defeat the evil Morgana...
hmmm...
sounds familiar with me...xD
but there is some credit i wanna give to this movie^^
the motion effect is nice^^
i damn like the scene when DAVE used plasma to create music effect^^
COOL man!!!
overall its 85/100 for me^^
considered nice ler...XD
hehe^^
gonna cont my FSA assignment d...
holiday's over...T___T


没有评论:

发表评论