2010年6月3日星期四

winning shot^^

juz now had a basketball session wif my gang^^
lolx...
after played a few games...
some students from ktar came to our court n challenge ler...Zzz
the 1st game we lost...
becoz they r quite good to be honest...>.<
but one of their player quite LC ler...Zzz
wearing a NO.8 jersey...
when he shoot the ball...
he will make sounds like "shhhh.....chup"...
like he is very accurate...Zzz
made me n wai fai so so eager to revenge!!!>.<
then the 2nd match we partner wif kaijye n tiande...
wai fai told us to keep running n find spaces...
4 of us start to run here run there...XD
haha^^
made them very tired...
especially the NO.8...
actually his offence ability is far too good than his defence,,,
he was just too panic n like to run here run there...
jump here jump there...XD
this made a lot of spaces for us...
somemore his stamina start to fall...
apparently we gave more pressure to them...
then they start to play safe ball...
one basket equals to one point ler...xD
until the end,we were leading by 10-9...
but they able to tie the game by 10-10...
which is game point for both of us...
 tiande dribble the ball n the NO.8 try to steal the ball...
then tiande passed the ball back to me around the free throw line...
with a deep deep breath...
I saw him running towards me...
I quickly took the shoot...
in front of him...
I whispering...
"shhh...chup"...xD
the ball go in^^
ah hahaha^^
after the match...
NO.8 ask me how old I m....lolx...>"<
haha^^
another ball pal for me^^
keke^^

Likes to play with strong player...
as I will have larger motivation...xD
it will be so good if my studies can be like this...Zzz
a memorable match for us^^
yeah!!^^

没有评论:

发表评论